Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I Wore {Denim Peplum}

It's Wednesday!
Which means, time for another Premier Designs sponsored {What I Wore} post!

This week, I had a coffee date with a girlfriend. It was a scorching 90 degrees and ridiculously humid! Why we had hot coffee? I'm not totally sure... other than the fact that coffee dates with girlfriends are fun to do :)

So I wanted a cute, comfy, yet cool outfit.
I chose this denim peplum (you might remember seeing it in white in a previous post)
and my favorite green shorts!

This is one of my new favorite outfits! It's sooo easy! It's cool and comfy, yet I still feel really put together! It's one of those "effortless chic" outfits. Which I love!
















Outfit Details:

All Jewelry Thanks to Crystal at Premier Designs!
Earrings {Zoey}: Premier Designs
Necklace {Avery}: Premier Designs
Gold Wrap Bracelet {It's a Wrap Gold}: Premier Designs

Blouse & Shorts & Cami: Old Navy
 Shoes: Target


Photos, special thanks to: Thrifty Farmer's Wife



Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy





If you want more information about Premier Designs Jewelry, or purchasing, shoot me an email!

chiclittlemommy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment