Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What I Wore {Denim Dress}

Happy Wednesday y'all!
This week I'm sharing my favorite little denim dress!
If you haven't noticed, denim is (still?) totally in this year and I just love this dress!

Its so simple and versatile! And very flattering!
It hugs in the right places and flares where your problem areas are.
I love how well it hides my post-baby tummy! ;-)
I feel like there are a million ways to wear it!
Keep your eye out, I'm sure that you'll be seeing me wear this dress many different ways!

















Denim Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap Outlet
  Purse: Von Maur
Long Pearl Necklace: Target
Gold Nugget Necklace: Old Navy 
Bracelets: America Eagle



Linking up with Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy




5 comments:

  1. Lovely denim shirt dress! I have one exactly like this although it´s a bit longer. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dressing up for me! Isn't denim just the best? It's so versatile! :)

      Delete
  2. Truly an extraordinary expansion. I have perused this magnificent post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing data about it. I truly like that. Much appreciated so parcel for your meet. vintage prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this awesome read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. Byond online fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very thankful to all your team for sharing such inspirational information. wordpress templates

    ReplyDelete