Sunday, May 3, 2015

What We Wore {Family Photos}

I know sometimes it's hard to coordinate everyone's outfits for photos, so I thought I'd do a post on what my family wore for our Spring Family photos :-)





I realize that we are a small family of 3, so it might be a little bit easier to dress us in coordinating clothes. But maybe you could take the idea and just expand on it?


For example:
If we had a little girl:
I'd dress her in a shade of pink dress

Like this little number would be perfect!:


Or this for a toddler girl:




Or maybe even this!:
(can you tell I love shopping, especially for cute girl clothes! :-))

And I'd pair those dresses with some cute tan sandals or cream flats.
And a teal or denim hair bow :)



And if we had another boy.
I'd dress him in khaki shorts and a shade of green, blue, teal or denim polo.
Like this:


With these shorts:
And probably pair these with tan/cream canvas slip on shoes

I'd just try to stick to the pink/mint/denim/cream color combo :-)




Our Outfit Deets:

Hubby's Outfit:
Polo: Gap Outlet
Shorts: Costco

Little Man's Outfit:
Romper & Bow-tie: Old Navy
Shoes: Gap

My Outfit:






No comments:

Post a Comment