Tuesday, May 19, 2015

It's official!

I am now a proud Premier Designs Jeweler!!! :D 

I am so excited for this venture! 

After Crystal shared her amazing TRUNK full of Premier jewelry with me, I knew that I had to be a part of this company! I loved every single piece of jewelry! They have something for every body! Simple and dainty to bold and chunky! Earth toned to brightly colored!
And this jewelry is so versatile!
There is one necklace that has 25 different ways to wear it!
25!!
One necklace!
That is crazy!




I also loved how completely relaxed Crystal was.
She came in and opened up the trunk of goodies and immediately my toddler had to be right in the center! And he wasn't content just being the in middle of the mix. (What 2 year old boy would be? haha!) No, he was rummaging through all of her jewelry, tugging on necklaces, putting on bracelets.
I thought "Ahh! He's going to break something! This is her lively-hood! This is how she makes money for her family!" 
Crystal said, "Oh he's fine! Really :) He can't break it. Don't worry! He can wear whatever jewelry he likes :)"
*Hallelujah bells!* I love her already!


As I started talking to Crystal more, about the jewelry, the company that she works for Premier Designs, their policies and the commission that their jeweler receive, I was hooked! I knew that I wanted to go home and talk to my husband about how I could become a part of this wonderful company and become a jeweler.

You guys have already seen a few of the pieces of jewelry that Premier has to offer via my "What I Wore" posts here and here and there are 2 more to come. But that is just a tiny preview, they seriously have a TON of jewelry!!







If you'd like more information, or are interested in placing an order, send me an email!

chiclittlemommy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment