Sunday, May 3, 2015

What I Wore {Easter}

What I Wore, Easter Edition!

We went to church in the morning, then to my in-laws for lunch, and then out to see my parents for dinner, we had quite a busy day! Since I knew that there would be lots of running around, I want to be comfortably dressed. Which is why I picked this outfit, a comfy summer dress, with sandals and a sparkly necklace, perfect! This dress is long enough that I was able to comfortably chase after Little Man all day, and cool enough to be out in the hot Texas summer (already! It was 85 degrees Easter day! Whew!)

While we were all dressed nicely, we decided to squeeze in a family photo session, woo hoo! :)
(I'll be sure to post more about that later, what we all wore for Easter and our family photos)









Dress: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Sandals: Gap Outlet
Sunglasses: Fossil
Earings: TJ Maxx




Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy




No comments:

Post a Comment