Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What I Wore {WIW Premier Designs} Date Night

It's Wednesday and time for another What I Wore post!

This week is a date night outfit. Nana was so sweet to watch Little Man so that the hubs and I could have a couple of hours alone to go on a date. We just went on a simple coffee date at a cute little coffee house here in town. Nothing fancy :)

I did however, want to dress up a little. Dust off my high heals, put on a little jewelry, and you can never go wrong with a lacey blouse!










Outfit Details:

All Jewelry Thanks to Crystal at Premier Designs!
Earrings {Zoey}: Premier Designs
Necklace {Avery}: Premier Designs
Gold Wrap Bracelet {It's a Wrap Gold}: Premier Designs

Blouse & Shoes: TJ Maxx
Pants: Old Navy
Purse: Francesca's (last year)

Photos, special thanks to: Thrifty Farmer's Wife



Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy




If y'all are interested in more information about Premier Designs jewelry, or making a purchase, shoot me an email!

chiclittlemommy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment