Saturday, July 4, 2015

What I Wore {4th of July}

Hey y'all!
How was your 4th? 
Did y'all do anything special?
We went and visited family up north. My grandmother lives in the CUTEST, little town!
We had a great time! We sat on a blanket to watch fire works in the local High School's parking lot. And of course while we were there visiting we did a little shopping in the town square! We also checked out the local zoo, but otherwise, we just relaxed and enjoyed some peaceful time with family :)

Here's what I wore for the 4th of July.
You just cannot, not wear, the patriotic red, white, and blue on the 4th of July! It just doesn't feel right! :) So here I am, sporting my red, white and blue!






{Outfit Details}
Blouse: The Loft
Shorts: Old Navy
Purse: Target (a few years ago)
Sandals: Gap Outlet
Jewelry: Premier Designs
(It's a Wrap bracelet, Remembrance necklace, Sea Spray earrings)



What are some of y'all's family tradition ways to spend the 4th?



No comments:

Post a Comment